Super Zombies Again Super Zombies Again

You're trying to make a game like vlambeer, the art, feel and effects totally live up to it, in some ways exceed it; the gameplay does not.
I hope to play a game of yours in the future that has this level of polish and game feel but with a really well designed engaging gameplay. Moving to some area with less zombies while aiming my mouse at places with more zombies is just a completely meaningless and boring task and picking up boxes doesn't help much.
I'm definitely going to follow your work, really looking forward to see what you could make if you put more effort into game design!

Ruined Topology Ruined Topology

Hey this is pretty cool!
I still have to beat bloodungeon in yolo mode tho

FeeSoeeD | Beta FeeSoeeD | Beta

The graphics are very nice, but you should try to think about how much time players spend waiting and replaying boring parts.
When you fall you have to wait for your lifes to go away, then there's a pause, slow fading, and go back to the start. Jumping takes long so you have to wait to reach the ground. Slow walking with lot's of places without any obstacles make you have to wait to reach something interesting. The slide starts fast but slows down to a moment where almost nothing is happening and you can't control anything.
I didn't play past the tutorial so I can't give a fair rating, but all the waiting is just too boring to even bother.
I hope you work on it more because these are easy problems to fix and the game could probably become quite interesting if you do!

Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

Turn this into metroidvania and it will be hella fun!

MadNukin responds:

Yeah I can see that.

Bloodungeon Bloodungeon

Wow, I love everything about this game
Incredible gameplay and progression. Great mood with amazing music. I'd almost say it's the best web-game I've ever played

Recoil Rampage Recoil Rampage

You're sitting on a gem
I like everything about it already, but there is room for improvement. The gameplay is pretty much perfect as it is, so just upgrade the graphics, sounds and music, and if you do it right I believe you could just make a really successfull mobile game

Hex FRVR Hex FRVR

DO SOMETHING WITH IT BEFORE KING STEALS IT

Benjaminsen responds:

:D I love it.

Where is cat? Where is cat?

Lovely game, the music gives it a really interesting mood and the story is very cute.
Mooi gemaakt!

Luka&Lara: Robo Abduction Luka&Lara: Robo Abduction

It's really fun to play around with. Maybe you could add a bit more humor to it, It's set up in a way that makes it really easy to fill up with fun things to interact with and silly jokes.
great work overall!

kid-blue responds:

The Last Samurai The Last Samurai

Super cool game!
The controls feel very cool and interesting; I think they could be a little more tight tho
I hope you'll keep working on it and perhaps make an even better sequel or steam game. It has potential!