The Soundjam Shuffle The Soundjam Shuffle

I don't know why this one has only 3 stars. It doesn't have the story like the others, but it's still incredibly well animated

loopdeloop loopdeloop

whahah, I thought my animation started playing in all of a sudden. How did we chose the same song for our animation entry?

wappa responds:

did you search "loop" in the audio portal last minute, find the song, and said "close enough?" because that's what i did

SS - Black Holes SS - Black Holes

so much wrong with this video..
If you want to teach people about science in a spiritual way that's cool but please just do more research. People here really believe everything you say, so it's a shame it's so damn wrong

Ruined Topology Ruined Topology

Hey this is pretty cool!
I still have to beat bloodungeon in yolo mode tho

FeeSoeeD | Beta FeeSoeeD | Beta

The graphics are very nice, but you should try to think about how much time players spend waiting and replaying boring parts.
When you fall you have to wait for your lifes to go away, then there's a pause, slow fading, and go back to the start. Jumping takes long so you have to wait to reach the ground. Slow walking with lot's of places without any obstacles make you have to wait to reach something interesting. The slide starts fast but slows down to a moment where almost nothing is happening and you can't control anything.
I didn't play past the tutorial so I can't give a fair rating, but all the waiting is just too boring to even bother.
I hope you work on it more because these are easy problems to fix and the game could probably become quite interesting if you do!

Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

Turn this into metroidvania and it will be hella fun!

MadNukin responds:

Yeah I can see that.

SWeissen P - Praise SWeissen P - Praise

Sounds cool! But why don't you want people to use this in their work? Would have been cool in my animation!

SWeissenP responds:

Thank you! It's only because it's in beta version, so I will probably do many changes before it finished!

Dorky Dance Dorky Dance

This is probably my favorite style of yours. A bit old school very relaxed and happy. The melody reminds me to the bridge of the Rayman origins title screen song, was that inspiration for this? Can't wait to hear more from you like this ^^

OctoEntandre responds:

I didn't really have an inspiration for this. Its more of a accumulation of things I've been trying to do more in my music. More dry sounds, more panning, more interesting bass line, less predictable percussion and chords. I'm really glad you liked it!

Aether - Mindchamber Aether - Mindchamber

that's some sick dnb brah

AetherNG responds:

Thanks dood

Canadian Animals Canadian Animals

Yess I would wear that! Didn't see any of your work yet and it all looks amazing, favorited!

amenduhh responds:

Thank You! I really appreciate that. ^.^

another progress gif that i forgot to upload another progress gif that i forgot to upload

I really liked the colors before you added the strong yellow/orange
beautiful nonetheless!

The Green Mistake The Green Mistake

is that a photo of an orange textured on his nose?

TheLazerSofa responds: